- the origin story of M&Ms
- how to “elevate the mundane”
- “the #1 Fear He Has About Sex” (thanks, Cosmo!)
- Alexis Bledel has joined Mad Men
- proper techniques for ridding your bathroom of tiny black ants
- it doesn’t matter how many times I submit a story for workshopping, it will still make me anxious all day
- details re: the personal life of a certain doppelganger I know
- how to battle your other self while time-traveling
- paradoxes are likely unavoidable while time-traveling, but what to do if you need to undo one
- I don’t like the cookies at [bagel eatery] nearly as much as I believe
- I miss blogging?
- if you squash bees to kill them, they release a swarm of pheromones upon the moment of death, hearkening a whole new crowd of bees to that spot
Tag Archives: what have we learned today?