1. My ID. Which I would not even really mind except you need it to sell back your textbooks and let’s be honest Rachel is banking on that to be able to pay her credit card bill, so keep your eyes peeled, y’all
2. My roommates. Literally have not seen either of them in about three days. Facebook statuses suggest they are in the library, but I have no way of knowing. It is as if I live in a cold, ugly, relatively spacious apartment all by myself, which is weird and lonely but I don’t feel as bad about not doing the dishes.
3. All sense of time. It used to be that I would forget at several points throughout the day what day of the week it was, and have to be reminded by others. Yesterday I reached a new low, where I don’t think at any point during Tuesday I was really aware that it was Tuesday. Today has definitely turned out to be Wednesday, though. Hoo boy.
4. Megan. I don’t think she reads this, so hopefully this won’t be weird. All I’m saying is that according to Facebook, an room recently opened up in my high school best friend’s shared house, and it has “a lot of natural light.” And all I’m saying besides that is that I wouldn’t mind living there. There’s just no one better to eat lentils with and then fall asleep on her furniture, you know?
5. Everyone from India. Slash India. Monday was my one-year-since-stepping-off-the-plane-into-snow-blanketed-JFK-airport anniversary. I spent it catching up on finals stuff, having a headache, and working on my thesis until three in the morning. It feels like way more than a year, or way less. Julia’s in New York City now? She’s having sushi with Siury? What? Where’s Spencer? Did Harrison really say he was thinking of the military? Is it true Amanda and Thy might be going back? Or that Kaitlyn moved to Minnesota? Miykaelah says to meet her in the city this January, and I’m still looking through cookbooks from 1983 for a recipe for rava dosa that tastes like the one I know. Now I drive all the way down to Main St just to pay US $2.50 for a cup of irani chai. Where did all that go? I have no idea.